Leading the Fight against Corruption
Interport Global Logistics and IGL Relocation( A Division of Interport Global Logistics Pvt. Ltd – ISO 9001:2015 company) strictly stands against Bribery and Corruption.
What Is Bribery?
Bribery is the offering, promising, giving, accepting or soliciting of an advantage as an inducement for action. It is illegal, and it is a breach of trust.
A bribe is an inducement or reward offered, promised or provided in order to gain a commercial, contractual, regulatory or personal advantage.
IGL Will Not Tolerate Bribery
Corruption, bribery or attempted bribery is unacceptable. This applies whether offering a bribe or accepting a bribe. It is against FIDI’s core values of conducting business to the highest legal, moral and ethical standards.
Bribery and corruption are covered by various international laws and statutes. These laws often require companies, including FIDI Affiliates, to have rigorous, pro-active measures in place to detect and prevent corrupt practices.
We, as ISO 9001:2015 certified company, have to ensure that we are aware of, and are complying with, applicable laws.
IGL pledges to take a zero-tolerance approach to bribery and corruption. At all times, IGL will act professionally, fairly and with the utmost integrity in all business dealings and relationships.
Code of Conduct
IGL undertakes to:
- Never engage in any form of bribery, either directly or through any third party.
- Never offer or make an improper payment, or authorize an improper payment (cash or otherwise) to any individual, including any local or foreign official anywhere in the world.
- Never attempt to induce an individual or a local or foreign official to act illegally or improperly.
- Never offer, or accept, money or anything of value, such as gifts, kickbacks or commissions, in connection with the procurement of business or the award of a contract.
- Never offer or give any gift or token of hospitality to any public employee or government official or representative if there is any expectation or implication for a return favor
- Never accept any gift from any business partner if there is any suggestion that a return favor will be expected or implied.
- Never facilitate payments to obtain a level of service which one would not normally be entitled to.
- Never disregard or fail to report any indication of improper payments to the appropriate authorities.
- Never induce or assist another individual to break any applicable law or regulation.
IGL does not tolerate such practices in any form or wherever paid. Our company is committed in maintaining the highest ethical standards and vigorously enforces the integrity of its business practices wherever it operates throughout the world. Adherence to the clear guidelines set out in this policy will ensure that the company IGL and its Employees comply with Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption laws and Governmental Guidance. The company does not tolerate such practices in any form or wherever paid. It is the responsibility of all employees who are involved at any time in engaging the services of external consultants, suppliers or advisers to ensure that such individuals are made aware of the content of the company’s Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption policy at the outset of the relationship and on a regular basis thereafter.
Violation of these policies will be dealt internally with strict disciplinary actions and also will be dealt as per local rules and regulations.