Since IGL’s inception, we have been growing day by day as a trustworthy and popular Custom Broking Agency for transport logistics, offering world-class custom clearing services in India. It is the endeavor of our global logistics company to enhance our customer’s delight by offering them the right logistics solutions at right time.
IGL’s custom clearance services include:
- Import Customs Clearance, i.e., HSN classification, rate of duty, preparation of bills of entry, processing the customs clearance, assessment, customs examination, and obtaining customs out of charge and arranging dispatch, delivery to the destination.
- Export Customs Clearance, i.e., Preparation of shipping bill (on the basis of shipper’s letter of instruction), classification for drawback, DEPB or DEEC, receipt of goods, measurement, weight measurement, as well as also marking, labeling, and processing customs clearance, customs examination, and obtaining customs out charge and handling over international carriers.
This category of IGL’s services also includes:
- Documentation for custom clearance
- Carting / Receiving goods
- Examination of shipments
- Registration of the contract with customs for project clearance
- Custom clearance of the import cargo at the port of entry
- Port handling
- Reconciliation of the contract after completion of import
- Port handling and arrangement of bonded warehouse (as and when required by the client)
- Providing suggestions to the customer regarding documentation of purchase order, contract, invoice, and packing list to make the document compatible with Indian customs regulations, appropriate classification in customs, and for easy clearance
- Providing suggestions for effective packing, economic handling, and safety measures
- Handling of stuffing & de-stuffing at Ports, ICD’s, and customer’s warehouse